1. what advantages and disadvantages have you discovered?
2. how might this unit change the way you interact with search engines in the future?
1) The advantages I have discovered is that, search engines can list and give you many resources of what it is that people are looking for. The disadvantage is some links are not that resourceful so you have to keep searching through many links to find what you are looking for.
2) This unit would change the way I react with search engines in the future by typing in different key word of what I am looking for in the search box to see what other results I would get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that you will still have to sift through results because no matter how effectively you search, you continue to get large sets of results. Choosing different search terms to refine your search is a good strategy.
ReplyDeleteJust as a small point, I had expected you to put this on the master blog.