1. Which database did you choose for your search?
The database I chose was the CSU East Bay Database.
2. What terms did you enter to conduct your search?
I entered "Earthquakes"
3. How many results did you retrieve?
I retrieved 50 Results.
4. If there were more than about 100 results, how did you refine your search terms to narrow your results?
I Only received 50 Results.
5. Once you got your results to around 100 (or fewer), how did you determine they were meaningful?
I determined that they were meaningful by clicking on the first article to see what relevance it had to do with what I typed in.
6. Which article did you choose?
Earthquakes, by Nicholas Hunter Heck
7. How did you determine these articles were meaningful?
I determined that these articles were meaningful by going on Google to search the book to read the description to see if it had anything to do with what I am looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You say you chose "CSU East Bay Database," but that doesn't mean anything. We have many databases, so I have no way of knowing which one you chose. I also don't see how a Google search is particularly relevant here. If you find an article through a database, you don't need Google. You can connect to the article from the database. You are also looking for articles, here, not books.
ReplyDeleteIn looking at your blog further, I see that you didn't do a second search and you didn't do the periodicals assignment.
ReplyDelete